What's happening in Activities, clubs and groups?
From book clubs and writers’ groups to scrabble and sewing sessions; support and recovery workshops to baby and kids’ crafts and activities, Storyhouse has a wealth of activities, groups and clubs.
Whether you’ve been before or want to start something new, Storyhouse is a friendly, welcoming environment for conversation, creativity and friendship.
Aged under 26 and want to get involved with Storyhouse? Check out our Get Involved page for Under 26s, with details of our Youth Theatre (for children aged 5-13), Young Company (aged 14-16 & 17-25) and Young Leaders (aged 14-25).
- Activities: Rhymetime for under 5s The Den
- Activities: English Conversation Various
- Activities: Sew Cool The Den
- Activities: Chester Speaking Club Various
- Activities: Online Basics with Chester Work Zone Library
- Activities: Reading Group for the Visually Impaired Various
- Activities: Improv Gym for Over 50s Meeting Room Book now
- Activities: #WriteHereWriteNow Meeting Room
- Activities: Work Club Various
- Activities: Digital Buddies for over 50s by Here and Now Various