What's happening in Activities, clubs and groups?
From book clubs and writers’ groups to scrabble and sewing sessions; support and recovery workshops to baby and kids’ crafts and activities, Storyhouse has a wealth of activities, groups and clubs.
Whether you’ve been before or want to start something new, Storyhouse is a friendly, welcoming environment for conversation, creativity and friendship.
Aged under 26 and want to get involved with Storyhouse?
Check out our Get Involved page for Under 26s.
Looking to start a group or activity of your own?
Head here and fill out the form.
- Activities: Chatter and Natter The Kitchen
- Activities: Reading Group for the Visually Impaired Meeting Room
- Activities: Colouring Club The Den
- Activities: #WriteHereWriteNow Meeting Room
- Activities: Work Club Various
- Activities: Digital Buddies Various
- Activities: Baby Rhymetime Various
- Activities: Relish Reading Group Various
- Activities: The Friday Uplift Group Various
- Activities: Italian Group (Intermediate) Meeting Room