Join us for a series of of short, inspiring tales on a range of diverse topics, each within 10 minutes, from women who have a story to tell. This will be followed by a Q&A.
Women telling a story at this event include:
• Chinwe Mirian, who will discuss her role as a Cancer Research UK Ambassador and her Public Health research for her Master’s Degree.
• UK McDonald’s Football Mum of The Year 2018, Helen Atkinson will share her inspirational story.
• Butul Taufik will talk about the Bank of America Merriill Lynch Red Chair campaign and how its invigorating women to become decision-makers in a room where they are outnumbered.
• Motherwell CIC CEO Kate Blakemore will speak on role models and mentoring.
• Chester Soroptimists talk about their campaign, ‘Purple Teardrop’, and a parliamentary petition to ban sex from the media and advertising.
This event will be chaired By Rebecca Reidel (Author and Founder of HistFestUK)