As part of the Educating Creatively Conference, delegates can enjoy a mezze banquet as they network and socialise with other attendees and speakers.
The dinner will take place Thursday 5th September, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Please note – below is a sample menu. Bookers will be contacted before the event to ascertain any dietary requirements and allergies.
- Olives with lemon oil, sea salt (vg)(gf)
- House pickles: chilli, turnip, cauliflower (vg)(gf)
- Selection of Dips, all served with a generous helping of griddled pitta – Pea and mint hummus, Spiced sweet potato, Roasted aubergine, tahini & yoghurt
- Chicken skewers, smoked paprika, Lebanese garlic sauce (gf)
- Harissa pork sausages with crushed butter beans & parsley
- Lebanese spiced potatoes, cumin, coriander, garlic (vg)
- Chickpea falafels with garlic tahini, hibiscus pickled onion (vg)(gf)
- Baby gem lettuce Salad, cherry tomato, crispy pitta, sumac, olive (vg)(*gf)
- Giant couscous, roasted pepper, mint, lemon oil (v)(gf)
- Tahini chocolate brownie’s (v)
- labneh cheesecake, dark cherries (v) (gf)
- Sticky date pudding, tahini caramel sauce (v)
- Cheshire Farm Ice Cream (v)