As part of the Educating Creatively Conference, delegates can enjoy a mezze banquet as they network and socialise with other attendees and speakers.
The dinner will take place Thursday 5th September, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Please note – below is a sample menu. Bookers will be contacted before the event to ascertain any dietary requirements and allergies.
- Olives with lemon oil, sea salt (vg)(gf)
- House pickles: chilli, turnip, cauliflower (vg)(gf)
- Selection of Dips, all served with a generous helping of griddled pitta – Pea and mint hummus, Spiced sweet potato, Roasted aubergine, tahini & yoghurt
- Chicken skewers, smoked paprika, Lebanese garlic sauce (gf)
- Harissa pork sausages with crushed butter beans & parsley
- Lebanese spiced potatoes, cumin, coriander, garlic (vg)
- Chickpea falafels with garlic tahini, hibiscus pickled onion (vg)(gf)
- Baby gem lettuce Salad, cherry tomato, crispy pitta, sumac, olive (vg)(*gf)
- Giant couscous, roasted pepper, mint, lemon oil (v)(gf)
- Tahini chocolate brownie’s (v)
- labneh cheesecake, dark cherries (v) (gf)
- Sticky date pudding, tahini caramel sauce (v)
- Cheshire Farm Ice Cream (v)
We need you to help us start our next chapter.
Our charity is resilient, but we need your help to come back even stronger. We can only do that with the support of our 1m customers and friends.
There are four ways you can help us, click here to find out more.