Mako Create’s fun, creative and hands-on LEGO stop motion workshop is the perfect introduction to the world of stop motion animation. Combining artistic creativity, elements of storytelling and a little bit of patience enables you to bring a LEGO set to life!
Over the course of an hour and a half you will discover the techniques and tools required to bring LEGO characters to life and create your own short films. You will learn the process of planning, building, shooting, editing and publishing your own stop-motion movies. Your finished movie will be published on YouTube so you can watch it at home and share with friends and family.
What you’ll learn:
- How to make the best set, and how it affects your Stop Motion.
- How to animate using LEGO pieces.
- Basic Post Production skills, including: Editing, Adding titles and sound design.
Equipment you’ll need:
- All equipment will be provided on the day, you just need to bring yourself.
- If you’d like to bring any LEGO pieces to feature in your movie, you are more than welcome to do so. Just remember to take them home with you!