An Introduction to Sensory Creative Writing and Story MakingEducation and Engagement Workshop Running from
Last event: Saturday 7 August 2021 at 1.30pm
Welcome to sensory creative writing!
This workshop will be an introduction to creative writing/ story making using a sensory approach as our stimulus.
This workshop will be facilitated by Josie Herd. Josie is an educational practitioner specialising in accessible education, special educational needs and mental health/wellbeing. She is currently completing her MA in Education in Society with the University of Chester.
To get our imagination flowing you will need:
• A photograph/picture of a place you have visited
• A perfume/aftershave/scented candle
• A snack/drink of your choice
• An item within the household that you can hold
• A piece of music/song of your choice
This workshop will be taking place on Zoom. Please click here for the link.
Suitable for everyone
Approx 60 mins
find out more