Want to brush up on your web writing skills? Or always thought you’d like to learn more about it? Then this workshop is for you.
Led by journalist Michela Di Carlo, you will learn:
- Basic principles of web writing
- Copywriting guidelines for beginners (tips, tricks and techniques)
- The difference between writing for the web and writing for print,
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): how it works
- An overview of blogging and effective social media techniques
- Essential tools, resources, practical exercises
This workshop is ideal for women aged over 40 who might be thinking of boosting their online presence or exploring blogging but are terrified of all things digital.
Michela Di Carlo founder of crunchytales.com a digital illustrated magazine for women over 40, a food and lifestyle journalist, former feature writer for Italy’s La Repubblica and former brand ambassador for the TV Chef Gino D’Acampo.
Click here to purchase a Day Pass (choose either Saturday 27 April or Sunday 28 April)
Click here to purchase a Weekend Pass