This March, get two tickets for the price of one for selected shows at Storyhouse!
Thanks to support from The National Lottery we are proud to be part of the Love Your Local Theatre campaign.
To access two-for-one tickets, simply enter the promo code LOTTERY when booking.
Two for one tickets are available for the following shows at Storyhouse:
Back with their biggest comedy catastrophe to date, multi award-winning Mischief (The Play That Goes Wrong, BBC One’s The Goes Wrong Show) return to the stage with their hilarious new show created with magic legends, Penn & Teller.
30 March – 1 April
Winners of numerous awards across the world, BalletBoyz are one of the most cheekily original and innovative forces in dance, thrilling audiences and critics with their unique style, blending achingly beautiful dance both exhilarating and graceful, with stunning music and film.
Terms and conditions
The promotion is a 2for1 ticket offer. For every full price ticket an eligible customer purchases
for a participating performance, the participating venue will make available one free ticket to
the relevant customer.
• The promotion is only available:
• for selected performances running 1 March 2022 – 31 March 2022 (inclusive);
• for selected ticket prices for those performances; and
• at selected venues outside of London.
• The full list of participating venues is available at LoveYourLocalTheatre.com.
• Free tickets under the promotion are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to
• Customers wishing to purchase tickets under the promotion must possess a ticket or other proof
of purchase, printed or digital, for a National Lottery product. All National Lottery products
qualify, whether a National Lottery draw-based game, scratchcard or online instant win game,
whether purchased in store, on The National Lottery website, or via The National Lottery app,
and regardless of the date of the ticket or other proof of purchase.
• Customers who purchase tickets under the promotion hereby confirm that they are a National
Lottery player and agree to bring proof of purchase of a National Lottery product when
attending the performance.
• Customers can book a maximum of 10 tickets per production. Customers can book for multiple
shows, but we reserve the right to investigate any suspicious bookings.
• The start date for the promotion is 10am on 1 February 2022. Customers will be able to
purchase promotion tickets from participating venues subject to these terms and conditions. The
closing date of the promotion is 6pm on 31 March 2022. Promotion tickets will not be available
for purchase after the closing date.
• Purchased tickets are non-exchangeable, non-transferable – & no cash alternative