Storyhouse’s annual festival of words and ideas returns from 10 November – 1 December, with its biggest line-up yet!
Speakers including best-selling authors, broadcasters, poets, performers and more, alongside workshops, performances lectures, storytelling and pub crawls, throughout Storyhouse this November.
Highlight speakers include poets Lemn Sissay, Luke Wright and Hollie McNish, celebrity chef Nigella Lawson and broadcasters Jenni Murray, Dolly Alderton, John Simpson and Pam Ayres, who top the bill alongside a raft of novelists, musicians and performers fresh from Edinburgh Fringe.
- On Stage: Litfest Elevenses The Kitchen
- On Stage: Uni at the Fest | Stasi Child: An Interview with David Young Garret Theatre Book now
- On Stage: Orpheus Garret Bar Book now
- On Stage: Viv Groskop: How Women Own The Room: The Art Of Brilliant Speaking Garret Theatre Book now
- Activities: Get To Know Your Library The Kitchen Book now
- On Stage: Rob Auton: The Talk Show Garret Theatre Book now
- On Stage: Simon Edge: The Hurtle of Hell Garret Theatre Book now
- On Stage: Lucy Siegle: Turning the Tide on Plastic Storyhouse Theatre Book now
- On Stage: Robert Plomin: Blueprint – How DNA Makes Us Who We Are Garret Theatre Book now
- On Stage: An Evening with Christie Watson Garret Theatre Book now