Are you aged 14-25?
Young Storyhouse gives you the chance to get involved with projects, activities, film, theatre and more at Storyhouse.
Over the past year, Young Storyhouse participants have:
– Produced their own film festivals
– Chose and performed a play on the main stage
– Designed lighting and sound as part of the technical team for a show on the main stage
– Created set, props and worked backstage as part of the stage management team
– Wrote, devised and performed a new piece of theatre
– Produced and organised their own music and theatre festival for young performers
– Organised and led family activities at Storyhouse
– Volunteered at a range of festivals at Storyhouse
– Held a panel with a local MP at Storyhouse Women Festival
– Created a Virtual Reality 360° film in a week
– Influenced marketing campaigns and assisted the marketing team
– Developed transferable skills
– Become part of Storyhouse’s Board of Trustees, influencing whole-organisation decisions
– Formed a Youth Forum to consult and inform Storyhouse going forward
– Won national awards
– Completed industry-recognised Arts Awards
– Become full-time employees of Storyhouse
– Met the Queen and Meghan Markle!
(Storyhouse also runs a Youth Theatre for 5-13 year olds. Head here to find out more.)