You can find us on Hunter Street in Chester city centre, CH12AR (near to the current library and Chester Cathedral). We’re open from 8am until 11pm.
The whole building, including the library, theatre, cinema and studio, is accessible via lift, with wheelchair access to all areas.
* Ramp access at ground floor levels.
* The café and bar areas are also fully accessible.
* Accessible toilets are available on every floor, with a Changing Places toilet on the ground floor.
* Baby changing facilities are provided in all accessible toilets.
* Wheelchair spaces are available in the theatre, studio and cinema.
* Low-level counter at the café.
* Portable induction loop.
* Large format print available on request.
* Assistance Dogs welcome.
Click here to find out more about accessibility at Storyhouse.
Accessible parking and drop-off points
* The nearest accessible car park is Market which has 8 disabled spaces – 200 metres from nearest exit
* There is free on street parking /car park for blue badge holders on Hamilton Place and Goss Street (4 hours max) – c.300 metres away
* The best place for drop-offs is Northgate Street – 20 metres away