You can find us on Hunter Street in Chester city centre, CH1 2HH (near to the Town Hall and Chester Cathedral).
Building Opening Times (including Library)
Monday-Saturday: 8am – 11pm
Sunday: 9.30am – 11pm
Bank Holidays: 9.30am – 11pm
The whole building, including the library, theatre, cinema and studio, is accessible via lift, with wheelchair access to all areas.
- Fixed, counter-top and portable hearing loop systems available across the building
- Wheelchair spaces are available in the theatre (Stalls, Circle & Galley level), studio and cinema
- Assistance Dogs welcome throughout the building and to all events
- Low level counter for service at the bar in The Kitchen. For the Garret Bar, please use the end of the bar next to the window
- Large format print available on request
- Ramp access at ground floor levels.
- Accessible toilets are available on every floor, with a Changing Places toilet on the ground floor.
- Baby changing facilities are provided in all accessible toilets